Churlish in a sentence
- What does churlish mean? It means somebody that is extremely difficult to be working with or deal with at that particular moment. Check more meanings and sentence examples here http://sentencehouse.com/category/a/
- The script of the film is brilliant, the cast is brilliant, but it is the churlish nature of the director that ensures that the film will be delayed over a considerable period of time.
- It is due to the churlish behavior of my employer that I would be leaving the company at the end of this month. It is better to be working at an establishment with less money but with a good employer at its top.
- When you come to know that a person can become very churlish, it is important for you to be understanding of the behavior and get to know what seems to be the obvious problem to it.
- It is important for you to not comment on any kind of churlish behavior of your children, you would only be putting petrol to that fire.
- Do not ignite the feeling that a child can get away by being churlish towards you, particularly if it happens to be your own child.